Basically there are two types of data: Qualitative & Quantitative data.
What is Qualitative Data and Quantitative Data?
Qualitative Data is information about quantities (can be measured and written with numbers)
Quantitative Data is information about quality (information that can’t be measured)
Qualitative VS Quantitative Survey Example
Quantitative Survey Example
- How would you rate the quality of their work from 0-10?
- How would you rate the cost of outsourcing?
- How would you rate the cost of hiring local workers compared to outsourcing?
- How would you rate the efficiency of outsourcing?
- What do you think about their attitude on working with the company, from 0 being worst and 10 being the best?
- How would you rate the daily living cost for these outsourced workers?
- How would you rate the satisfaction of the workers?
- How many hours per week do the outsourced companies work everyday?
- Are you satisfied with the salary of the workers?
- Would you hire these employees for the next couple of years?
Qualitative Survey Example
- What do you think of the overall cost for outsourcing?
- Are you satisfied with the quality of the work? Why?
- Are you satisfied with the attitude of the workers?
- What do you think about the punctuality of the workers?
- How has the outsourcing help the company achieve its goal better?
- How has the quality change overtime?
- Why do you choose to outsource?
- What problems did you face when outsourcing?
- Does the different locations affect the efficiency and the operation of the company?
- How can outsourcing be improved in terms of the cost and efficiency?